Friday, November 03, 2006

The Upside Down Me Maze in Real Life


Life imitates art. On page 24 of Trade Loeffler's ZIP & LI'L BIT: THE UPSIDE DOWN ME, he draws a box that can magically unfold into a long, winding maze. It's a fun sequence, and typical of his whimsical inventions in this unfolding (no pun intended) story.


And today I noticed over at Boing Boing that someone has put together a real box maze that is laid out in 2 rooms and a hallway. Love this descrip:

Fog machine. Completely fills maze with fog, making it very very difficult to navigate with a single glow stick.

Hee hee! Fun stuff!.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for leaving your comment on my blog under the David Bowie photo done by another Lynch!(not the blog attached to this comment, my other one).

I totally recognize your work! You are too funny! Great to find your blog, I'll be back to read more.

Barbara (aka Layla)