Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Video: National Gorilla Suit Day

Oh, darn, I missed National Gorilla Suit Day. It's January 31 of each year. Here's the story:



Above copyright Don Martin. Golfchance scanned it in from the paperback DON MARTIN STRIKES BACK. Looking at this now, for the first time in a very long time, I'm reminded that I grin the whole time I read Don Martin. Love those lines. Love those sound effects.

Edit: Oops! It's DON MARTIN BOUNCES BACK, not STRIKES BACK as commenter docnad points out in the comments below. Mea culpa.

3 comments:

docnad said...

No, the Empire strikes back. Don Martin Bounces Back!

Gerry said...

Brilliant! Brought back a ton of memories, of course I had all those paperbacks back then. On the other hand, I really should start marking National Gorilla Suit Day on my calendar. Missed it again this year!

Hugorelly said...

I'll be ready for it this year! Can somebody do 'The Hardest Head In The World' please? Another of my DM favourites...